There is a far more dangerous and violent event occurring in America than anything surrounding the Occupy movement, and it is encouraged and celebrated: By the standards of FOX News, Mayor Bloomberg, the cities of Seattle, Oakland and Denver, such unsafe and criminal activities should be shut down. Certainly Walmart’s are at the epicenter of the violence and should be shut down and cleared out immediately. Anything less would lead one to believe the concerted and coordinated attacks against peaceful Occupy protesters over a very small number of incidents-which have yielded no arrests- would be a gross double standard. Such a revelation would lead to the inescapable conclusion that the actions were based upon bias and not the law. A short list of the Black Friday violence:
1. A gun battle erupted between rival groups of men at a North carolina Walmart.
2. 15 were injured by pepper spray by a woman attempting to keep them from reaching an xbox at a Walmart in San Fernando valley.
3. A man was shot and critically wounded during a robbery attempt at a San Leandro California Walmart.
4. A bomb was found in a Walmart employee break room in Cave Creek, AZ.
5. OSHA has warned retailers they will be held responsible for injuries and deaths regarding Black Friday shoppers.
6. A woman was assaulted and shot in the foot at a Myrtle Beach Walmart.
A pregnant woman was trampled at a Walmart in the opening Black Friday rush.
In Madison Wisconsin, a woman threatened to shoot fellow shoppers at a Toys “R” Us over a sale.
3. Walmart refused to pay the $7000 fine for their part in the trampling death of a part time employee at a Long Island Walmart in 2008. The Walmart was criticized for a negligent lack of security and crowd control. In that incident a 34-year-old woman, a temporary Christmas employee was trampled to death in a frantic stampede as the door opened for Black Friday. Later, at that same Walmart, a pregnant woman who was part of the stampede miscarried.
So far Mayor Bloomberg has not called for city trucks and police to clear all New York Walmarts and have the merchandise hauled away to the city dump. But then, the 99% in America are learning that caorporate donors are more important to defend than the bill of rights and the constitution. In fact, the 99% are learning that the laws and constitution of the nation apply only for the control of all but the most powerful, for whom the law no longer applies.
ONE NATION UNDER GOD
TO THE HIGHEST DONOR
MAKE OFFER TO THE NEARST ELECTED OFFICIAL
ALSO FOR SALE:
THE AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEM
TO THE HIGHEST DONOR
WRITE YOUR OWN LAWS