Just in to the 900poundgorilla 2012 presidential campaign watch desk:
With three Republican debates on cable news networks behind us in as many weeks, cable providers are running quickly out of venues to hold future debates. As a result, other cable shows are vying for a chance to host upcoming debates. below is a brief list of soon-to-be scheduled debates, and where you can find them:
1. The What Not to Wear Republican debates- Stacey and Clinton challenge the candidates to fabulous makeovers, and pin them down on fashion dos and don’ts. Includes hilarious outtakes of Michelle Bachmann’s flamboyant husband berating her on pants suits, and a heartwarming segment with Ron Paul being fitted for a suit at a kids-r-us.
2. Project Runway Republican Forum- Featuring the candidates, hear Tim Gunn say things like, “Candidates, you have 3 minutes to answer the question. The clock is ticking,” and “Ricky, is that the answer on Social Security that you are happy with?”, and “Mitt, time to break out of the box and make your answer to Obama-care, you’re own-you’re kind of all over the road.” Which one will Heidi tell, “You’re out. Auf weidersehn!”
3. The Mad Men candidate Flashback episode-In a dramatic dream sequence the candidates are transported back in time to Sterling Cooper where they are forced to debate 1960 politics while consuming copious amounts of hard liquor. It is 1960-the so-called good old days, so Michelle Bachmann and Herman Cain will not be allowed to debate.
4. Kathy Griffin My Life on the Campaign Trail– Just one question here, and that’s whether Kathy can get one out before launching a pithy and hilarious rant about Rick Santorum’s hair, Newt Gingrich’s fairytale name, dating, Lindsey Lohan, that one time on Red Carpet when one of the Olsen Twins barfed on George Clooney, a pissed off Rene Zellwegger and Kathy’s crazy mother.
5. Housewives of New York City Debate the Issues-Forget the men, they won’t get a word in edgewise with this rabble. Let’s see if Michelle Bachmann can hold her own once the issues here turn personal and biting. Appletinis fly in this hair-pulling and nail-scratching season opener.
Don’t miss a single debate. You’ll never look at politics quite the same!